Dr. Sadaf Khan is originally from India and grew up in Cleveland, Ohio. She completed medical school at the Ohio State University and Internal Medicine Residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. She then pursued fellowship in nephrology at Northwestern University. Dr Khan has a special interest in diabetic nephropathy, chronic kidney disease, and dialysis. She is excited to provide care to the dialysis patients at Parkland Hospital. Outside of work, she enjoys cooking and traveling.
- Medical School
- Ohio State University College of Medicine (2009)
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (2012), Internal Medicine
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2015), Nephrology
- Therapies on the Horizon for Diabetic Kidney Disease.
- Khan SS, Quaggin SE Curr. Diab. Rep. 2015 Dec 15 12 111