- Medical School
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center (2003)
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh (2006), Pediatrics
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia (2009), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Packed red blood cell transfusion is an independent risk factor for necrotizing enterocolitis in premature infants.
- Wan-Huen P, Bateman D, Shapiro DM, Parravicini E J Perinatol 2013 Oct 33 10 786-90
- Respective contributions of maternal insulin resistance and diet to metabolic and hypothalamic phenotypes of progeny.
- Carmody JS, Wan P, Accili D, Zeltser LM, Leibel RL Obesity (Silver Spring) 2011 Mar 19 3 492-9
- Neonatal hepatic mesenchymal hamartoma causing cardiac failure and disseminated intravascular coagulopathy.
- Wan P, Susman J, Kandel J, Jan D, Jerome EH, Parravicini E Am J Perinatol 2009 Sep 26 8 601-4
- American Society of Reproductive Immunology (2013)
- AAP Section of Perinatal Pediatrics (2011)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2009)