Milo Lin received his B.S. in physics from Caltech in 2006. He received his Ph.D. in 2012, working in the lab of Ahmed Zewail at Caltech. He was a Miller Independent Research Fellow, hosted by David Chandler, at UC Berkeley from 2012-2015.
- California Institute of Techno (2006), Physics
- Graduate School
- California Institute of Techno (2012), Physics
- Cooperativity leads to temporally-correlated fluctuations in the bacteriophage lambda genetic switch
- Shenker JQ, Lin MM Frontiers in Plant Science 2015 6 00214
- Dominance of misfolded intermediates in the dynamics of a-helix folding.
- Lin MM, Shorokhov D, Zewail AH Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2014 Oct 111 40 14424-9
- Hydrophobic forces and the length limit of foldable protein domains.
- Lin MM, Zewail AH Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2012 Jun 109 25 9851-6
- Protein folding - simplicity in complexity (Einstein lecture)
- Lin MM, Zewail AH Annalen der Physik 2012 524 379-391
- Structural dynamics of free proteins in diffraction.
- Lin MM, Shorokhov D, Zewail AH J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011 Oct 133 42 17072-86
- Speed limit of protein folding evidenced in secondary structure dynamics.
- Lin MM, Mohammed OF, Jas GS, Zewail AH Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2011 Oct 108 40 16622-7
- Ab initio studies of cellulose I: crystal structure, intermolecular forces, and interactions with water
- Li Y, Lin MM, Davenport JW J Phys Chem C 2011 115 11533-11539
- Photon-induced near field electron microscopy (PINEM): theoretical and experimental
- Park ST, Lin MM, Zewail AH New J Phys 2010 12 123028-12374
- Structural ultrafast dynamics of macromolecules: diffraction of free DNA and effect of hydration.
- Lin MM, Shorokhov D, Zewail AH Phys Chem Chem Phys 2009 Dec 11 45 10619-32
- Solvation in protein (un)folding of melittin tetramer-monomer transition.
- Othon CM, Kwon OH, Lin MM, Zewail AH Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2009 Aug 106 31 12593-8
- Dept. of Biophysics (2015)
- Green Center for Molecular, Computational, and Systems Biology (2015)