Candace was born and raised in Oregon. She moved to Arizona for college at the University of Arizona. There, she stayed to complete medical school and her residency in Pediatrics. In 2013, her husband's job brought her to Dallas, where she now enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys.
- Medical School
- University of Arizona College of Medicine (2009)
- University of Arizona Health Sciences Center (2010), Pediatrics
- University of Arizona Health Sciences Center (2012), Pediatrics
- Metastatic cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma responding to erlotinib therapy.
- Engelhardt C, Curiel-Lewandrowski C, Warneke J, Cranmer L J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 2011 Jul 65 1 237-8
- Treatment of unresectable and metastatic cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma.
- Cranmer LD, Engelhardt C, Morgan SS Oncologist 2010 15 12 1320-8
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2009)