- Medical School
- University of Alabama (1985)
- Children's Medical Center (1986), Pediatrics
- Children's Medical Center (1988), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (1991), Pediatric Nephrology
- Development of renal water transport
- Effects of arachadonic acid metabolites in renal function
- Phosphatonin washout in Hyp mice proximal tubules: evidence for posttranscriptional regulation.
- Baum M, Moe OW, Zhang J, Dwarakanath V, Quigley R Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 2005 Feb 288 2 F363-70
- Androgens augment proximal tubule transport.
- Quan A, Chakravarty S, Chen JK, Chen JC, Loleh S, Saini N, Harris RC, Capdevila J, Quigley R Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 2004 Sep 287 3 F452-9
- Antidiuretic hormone resistance in the neonatal cortical collecting tubule is mediated in part by elevated phosphodiesterase activity.
- Quigley R, Chakravarty S, Baum M Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 2004 Feb 286 2 F317-22
- Correction of proximal tubule phosphate transport defect in Hyp mice in vivo and in vitro with indomethacin.
- Baum M, Loleh S, Saini N, Seikaly M, Dwarakanath V, Quigley R Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2003 Sep 100 19 11098-103
- Diffusional water permeability (PDW) of adult and neonatal rabbit renal brush border membrane vesicles.
- Mulder J, Baum M, Quigley R J. Membr. Biol. 2002 Jun 187 3 167-74
- Implementation of standardized follow-up care significantly reduces peritonitis in children on chronic peritoneal dialysis.
- Neu AM, Richardson T, Lawlor J, Stuart J, Newland J, McAfee N, Warady BA Kidney Int. 2016 Jun 89 6 1346-54
- Early fluid accumulation in children with shock and ICU mortality: a matched case-control study.
- Bhaskar P, Dhar AV, Thompson M, Quigley R, Modem V Intensive Care Med 2015 Jun
- Serum Cystatin C as an Early Marker of Neutrophil Gelatinase-associated Lipocalin-positive Acute Kidney Injury Resulting from Cardiopulmonary Bypass in Infants with Congenital Heart Disease.
- Herbert C, Patel M, Nugent A, Dimas VV, Guleserian KJ, Quigley R, Modem V Congenit Heart Dis 2015 Feb
- Timing of Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy and Mortality in Critically Ill Children.
- Modem V, Thompson M, Gollhofer D, Dhar AV, Quigley R Crit. Care Med. 2013 Nov
- Using noninvasive hemoglobin measurements to estimate measured hemoglobin in a pediatric hemodialysis unit.
- Stavinoha A, Modem V, Quigley R Hemodial Int 2013 Oct 17 Suppl 1 S7-S10
Disorders of Calcium and Phosphate Regulation. In Kiessling, SG, Goebel J, Somers MJG, eds. Pediatric Nephrology in the ICU.
Quigley, R. (2009). Springer; 55-68.
Postnatal Renal Development. In Alpern RJ, Hebert SC, eds. Seldin and Giebisch's The Kidney: Physiology and Pathophysiology. 4th ed.
Baum M, Quigley R, Satlin LM. (2007). Academic Press; 707-722.
Chronic Renal Failure; Acute Renal Failure. In Educational Review Manual in Pediatrics.
Quigley, R. (2004). Castle Connolly Graduate Medical Publishing
The Physiology of the Proximal Tubule. In Ronco C, Bellomo R, Kellum JA, eds. Critical Care Nephrology. 2nd ed.
Quigley, R. (2009). Saunders Elsevier; 134-138.
Renal Tubular Acidosis. In Avner ED, Harmon WE, Niaudet P, Yoshikawa N, eds. Pediatric Nephrology. 6th ed.
Quigley, R. (2009). New York: Springer; 979-1003.
Potassium Homeostasis in the Fetus and Neonate. In Polin RA, Abman SH, Rowitch D, Benitz WE, eds. Fetal and Neonatal Physiology. 5th ed.
Wolf MT, Benchimol C, Satlin LM, Quigley R. (2016). Philadelphia: Elsevier; 1011-1023.
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Contributions to CMC Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Award as Senior Resident (1988)
Lewis B Turboville Memorial Research Fund (1985)
- Phi Kappa Phi
Senior Honor Society (1979)
- Pi Mu Epsilon Delta
PreMed Honor Society (1979)
- Tinsley Harrison Medical Student Society
Member 1981-85, and President. 1984
- American Physiological Society
- American Society of Nephrology
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- International Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Society for Pediatric Research