Dr. Suja Nair received her B.S. degree from the University of Florida and M.D. from St. George’s University School of Medicine. She completed residency training in Pediatrics at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Women in Orlando, Florida. She worked as a general pediatrician for one year, before completing fellowship training in pulmonary pediatrics at the University of Connecticut. She joined the Faculty at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington D.C. in 2005.
Dr. Nair is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics UT Southwestern Medical Center. Her primary interests include management of severe asthma and its co-morbid conditions.
- Medical School
- St. George's University School of Medicine (1997)
- Orlando Health (2000), Pediatrics
- University of Connecticut Program (2004), Pediatric Pulmonology
- Asthma comorbidities
- The influence of pulmonary function testing on the management of asthma in children.
- Nair SJ, Daigle KL, DeCuir P, Lapin CD, Schramm CM J. Pediatr. 2005 Dec 147 6 797-801
- Managing Severe Exacerbations in Children
- Nair SJ, Cloutier MM J Respir Dis Pediatrician 2003 1 5 12-21
Cough. In Conn's Current Therapy
Nair SJ, Cloutier MM (2003). Philadelphia, PA, W.B. Saunders
Honors & Awards
- PAS Travel Grant
PediatricAcademic Societies-Society for Pediatric Research (2004)
- American Thoracic Society (2003)