- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2014)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2017), Pediatrics
- Blood-brain barrier
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD)
- A role for an Hsp70 nucleotide exchange factor in the regulation of synaptic vesicle endocytosis.
- Morgan JR, Jiang J, Oliphint PA, Jin S, Gimenez LE, Busch DJ, Foldes AE, Zhuo Y, Sousa R, Lafer EM J. Neurosci. 2013 May 33 18 8009-21
- Increased synapsin expression and neurite sprouting in lamprey brain after spinal cord injury.
- Lau BY, Foldes AE, Alieva NO, Oliphint PA, Busch DJ, Morgan JR Exp. Neurol. 2011 Apr 228 2 283-93
- Regenerated synapses in lamprey spinal cord are sparse and small even after functional recovery from injury.
- Oliphint PA, Alieva N, Foldes AE, Tytell ED, Lau BY, Pariseau JS, Cohen AH, Morgan JR J. Comp. Neurol. 2010 Jul 518 14 2854-72
- Academic Pediatric Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics