Dr. Le is originally from Germantown, MD and received his medical degree at Duke University School of Medicine. He completed his Internal Medicine residency at the University of Texas Southwestern, and is now serving as chief resident of ambulatory care for the Internal Medicine residency program. He plans to pursue a career in oncology with the long term goal of becoming an academic oncologist with particular attention to clinical trial development and medical education.
- Univ of Maryland at College Pa (2010), Biochemistry
- Univ of Maryland at College Pa (2010), Biological Sciences
- Medical School
- Duke University (2014), Medicine
- Clinical Trial Design
- Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Histologic transformation of EGFR mutant lung adenocarcinoma without exposure to EGFR inhibition.
- Le T, Sailors J, Oliver DH, Mayer M, Hoskin S, Gerber DE Lung Cancer 2017 Mar 105 14-16
- Upper lip metastasis of sarcomatoid carcinoma of the lung - an unusual site of disease: a case report.
- Le T, Mayer M, Sailors J, Gerber DE, Truelson JM J Med Case Rep 2017 Jan 11 1 18
- ALK alterations and inhibition in lung cancer.
- Le T, Gerber DE Semin. Cancer Biol. 2016 Sep
- Disruption of Fgf13 causes synaptic excitatory-inhibitory imbalance and genetic epilepsy and febrile seizures plus.
- Puranam RS, He XP, Yao L, Le T, Jang W, Rehder CW, Lewis DV, McNamara JO J. Neurosci. 2015 Jun 35 23 8866-81
Honors & Awards
- National American College of Physicians Doctor's Dilemma Semi-Finalist
American College of Physicians (2017)
- Texas Northern American College of Physicians Doctor's Dilemma Winner
Texas Chapter of the American College of Physicians (2016)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Research Symposium - Best Platform Presentation
Duke University Alpha Omega Alpha Society (2013)
- Howard Hughes Medical Research Fellow
Howard Hughes Medical Institute (2012)
- Texas Medical Association (2016)
- American College of Physicians (2014)