As a junior faculty member, Dr. Erin Gordon is interested in indulging herself in the cardiac and critical care arena. She has a passion for cardiac energy metabolism in both the neonatal and failing myocardium. Dr. Gordon remains interested in the dynamic of congenital heart disease and the incidence of both oral aversion and feeding intolerance. She is excited to embark upon a journey in clinical research to better understand the above conditions.
- Medical School
- Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine (2008)
- University of Iowa Hospitals (2011), Pediatrics
- University of Iowa Hospitals (2014), Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Critical Care
- Evidence-based medicine
- Fetal and neonatal myocardium fuel preference and energy metabolism
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Fulminant liver failure associated with abdominal crush injury in an eleven-year old: a case report.
- Gordon E, Kamath S Case Reports Hepatol 2013 2013 524371