- Medical School
- Duke University School of Medicine (2010)
- St. Louis Children's Hospital (2013), Pediatrics
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2014), Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2016), Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- C. elegans germline-deficient mutants respond to pathogen infection using shared and distinct mechanisms.
- TeKippe M, Aballay A PLoS ONE 2010 5 7 e11777
- GATA transcription factor required for immunity to bacterial and fungal pathogens.
- Kerry S, TeKippe M, Gaddis NC, Aballay A PLoS ONE 2006 1 e77
- Expansion of hematopoietic stem cell phenotype and activity in Trp53-null mice.
- TeKippe M, Harrison DE, Chen J Exp. Hematol. 2003 Jun 31 6 521-7
Honors & Awards
- Fellow Research Scholar Award
Childrens Medical Center Clinical Research Advisory Committee (2015)
- Fellow Teaching Award
Vanderbilt Childrens Hospital (2014)