- Medical School
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA (2005)
- Harvard Medical School/Boston Children's Hospital (2007), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital - Boston (2010), Pediatric Neurology
- Children's Hospital - Boston (2011), Behavioral Neurology
- Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Cerebellar contribution to cognition and behavior
- Neuronal circuits underlying behavioral disorders
- Autistic-like behaviour and cerebellar dysfunction in Purkinje cell Tsc1 mutant mice.
- Tsai PT, Hull C, Chu Y, Greene-Colozzi E, Sadowski AR, Leech JM, Steinberg J, Crawley JN, Regehr WG, Sahin M Nature 2012 Aug 488 7413 647-51
- Neuronal Tsc1/2 complex controls autophagy through AMPK-dependent regulation of ULK1.
- Di Nardo A, Wertz MH, Kwiatkowski E, Tsai PT, Leech JD, Greene-Colozzi E, Goto J, Dilsiz P, Talos DM, Clish CB, Kwiatkowski DJ, Sahin M Hum. Mol. Genet. 2014 Jul 23 14 3865-74
- Both maternal and pup genotype influence ultrasonic vocalizations and early developmental milestones in tsc2 (+/-) mice.
- Greene-Colozzi EA, Sadowski AR, Chadwick E, Tsai PT, Sahin M Epilepsy Res Treat 2014 2014 784137
- A magnetic resonance imaging study of cerebellar volume in tuberous sclerosis complex.
- Weisenfeld NI, Peters JM, Tsai PT, Prabhu SP, Dies KA, Sahin M, Warfield SK Pediatr. Neurol. 2013 Feb 48 2 105-10
- Prenatal rapamycin results in early and late behavioral abnormalities in wildtype C57BL/6 mice.
- Tsai PT, Greene-Colozzi E, Goto J, Anderl S, Kwiatkowski DJ, Sahin M Behav. Genet. 2013 Jan 43 1 51-9
- Graded loss of tuberin in an allelic series of brain models of TSC correlates with survival, and biochemical, histological and behavioral features.
- Yuan E, Tsai PT, Greene-Colozzi E, Sahin M, Kwiatkowski DJ, Malinowska IA Hum. Mol. Genet. 2012 Oct 21 19 4286-300
- A critical role of erythropoietin receptor in neurogenesis and post-stroke recovery.
- Tsai PT, Ohab JJ, Kertesz N, Groszer M, Matter C, Gao J, Liu X, Wu H, Carmichael ST J. Neurosci. 2006 Jan 26 4 1269-74
- BMP4 acts upstream of FGF in modulating thymic stroma and regulating thymopoiesis.
- Tsai PT, Lee RA, Wu H Blood 2003 Dec 102 12 3947-53