- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2003)
- UT Health Science Center - San Antonio (2004), Internal Medicine
- UT Health Science Center - San Antonio (2007), Dermatology
- Art and Medicine
- Cutaneous Lymphoma
- Medical Education
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Preventive Medicine/Public Health
- Brentuximab vedotin in CD30(+) primary cutaneous T-cell lymphomas: a review and analysis of existing data.
- Enos TH, Feigenbaum LS, Wickless HW Int. J. Dermatol. 2017 Aug
- Not Bitten by the Bug: A CD30(+) lymphoproliferative disorder masquerading as arthropod bites.
- McKesey J, Vandergriff T, Wickless H Am. J. Hematol. 2017 Jul
- CD30+ Primary Cutaneous Post-transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder with Signet-ring Cell Features.
- Malviya N, Wickless H Hematol Rep 2016 May 8 2 6433
- Romidepsin-induced neutrophilic urticaria.
- Scott B, Wickless H JAAD Case Rep 2016 May 2 3 261-3
- Clinical severity does not reliably predict quality of life in women with alopecia areata, telogen effluvium, or androgenic alopecia.
- Reid EE, Haley AC, Borovicka JH, Rademaker A, West DP, Colavincenzo M, Wickless H J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 2012 Mar 66 3 e97-102
- Pustular eruption on face.
- Kim NN, Wickless HW J Fam Pract 2010 Jul 59 7 399-401
Honors & Awards
- Philip J. Eichhorn Professorship in Clinical Dermatology
- Dallas Dermatological Society (2016)
- Society for Investigative Dermatology (2015)
- International Society for Cutaneous Lymphoma (2014)
- United States Cutaneous Lymphoma Consortium (2014)
- Women's Dermatologic Society (2013)
- American Academy of Dermatology (2003)