|Undergraduate||University of Arkansas-Fayette (2008), Psychology|
|Graduate School||University of Akron (2010), Psychology|
|Graduate School||University of Akron (2013), Psychology|
- Design and evaluation of residency program curricula
- Error management in health professions education
- Simulation-based training to enhance teamwork and communication
- Team learning and decision-making
- Teledebriefing: connecting learners to faculty members.
- Ahmed R, King Gardner A, Atkinson SS, Gable B Clin Teach 2014 Jul 11 4 270-3
- External Validation and Evaluation of an Intermediate Proficiency-Based Knot-Tying and Suturing Curriculum.
- Gomez PP, Willis RE, Schiffer BL, Gardner AK, Scott DJ J Surg Educ 2014 Jun
- The relationship between confidence and competence in the development of surgical skills.
- Clanton J, Gardner A, Cheung M, Mellert L, Evancho-Chapman M, George RL J Surg Educ 2014 May-Jun 71 3 405-12
- Improving bariatric patient transport and care with simulation.
- Gable BD, Gardner AK, Celik DH, Bhalla MC, Ahmed RA West J Emerg Med 2014 Mar 15 2 199-204
- Error management training and simulation education
- Gardner AK & Rich M Clin Teach 2014
- In Situ Simulation to Assess Workplace Attitudes and Effectiveness in a New Facility.
- Gardner AK, Ahmed RA, George RL, Frey JA Simul Healthc 2013 Oct
- Errors as allies: error management training in health professions education.
- King A, Holder MG, Ahmed RA BMJ Qual Saf 2013 Jun 22 6 516-9
- Improving collaboration among medical, nursing and respiratory therapy students through interprofessional simulation.
- King AE, Conrad M, Ahmed RA J Interprof Care 2013 May 27 3 269-71
- International Anesthesia Research Society (2014)
- American College of Surgeons (2013)
- Association for Surgical Education (2013)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (2013)
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare (2011)
- Society for Industrial Organizational Psychology (2008)