Dr. Badamosi Completed his Residency training in internal medicine at the Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. He subsequently completed his fellowship training in Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit Michigan, following which he was on faculty for 4 years prior to relocation to Texas.
Dr. Badamosi brings to UTSW a strong background in Critical Care Medicine with interests in application of bedside ultrasonography to the management of critically ill patients. He is also a registered diagnostic cardiac sonographer (RDCS).
|Medical School||University of Jos (1997)|
|Residency||Eko Hospital (1998), Rotating|
|Residency||Maimondes Medical Center (2005), Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||Henry Ford Hospital (2008), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine|
- Anemia and Blood Transfusion in the ICU
- Critical Care of Immunosuppressed and Cancer Patients
- Critical Care Ultrasonography
- Endobronchial Ultrasound Bronchoscopy (EBUS-TBNA)
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (2012)
- American College of Chest Physicians (2005)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (2005)