- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston (1985)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1989), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1990), Surgical Pathology
- General Surgical Pathology
- Urologic Pathology
- Predictors of invasion and axillary lymph node metastasis in patients with a core biopsy diagnosis of ductal carcinoma in situ: an analysis of 255 cases.
- Han JS, Molberg KH, Sarode V Breast J 2011 May-Jun 17 3 223-9
- Melanoma in a carcinoma ex pleomorphic adenoma of the parotid gland: a case report and putative histogenesis.
- Karpowicz MK, Shalmon B, Molberg KH, El-Naggar AK Human pathology 2011 Mar 1355-8
- Hormone receptor status rather than HER2 status is significantly associated with increased Ki-67 and p53 expression in triple-negative breast carcinomas, and high expression of Ki-67 but not p53 is significantly associated with axillary nodal metastasis in triple-negative and high-grade non-triple-negative breast carcinomas.
- Han JS, Cao D, Molberg KH, Sarode VR, Rao R, Sutton LM, Peng Y Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 2011 Feb 135 2 230-7
- Intratumoral expression level of epidermal growth factor receptor and cytokeratin 5/6 is significantly associated with nodal and distant metastases in patients with basal-like triple-negative breast carcinoma.
- Sutton LM, Han JS, Molberg KH, Sarode VR, Cao D, Rakheja D, Sailors J, Peng Y Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 2010 Nov 134 5 782-7
- Endometrioid carcinoma arising in pericecal endometriosis clinically mimicking Crohns disease.
- Molberg KH, Ashfaq R, Gokaslan ST, Shires T Ann Diagn Pathol 2000 4 (1) 29-33
- Undifferentiated carcinoma with osteoclast-like giant cells of the pancreas and periampullary region.
- Molberg KH, Heffess C, Delgado R, Albores-Saavedra J Cancer 1998 82 (7) 1279-1287
- K-ras mutations and allelic loss of 5q and 18q in the development of human pancreatic cancers.
- Sugio K, Molberg KH, Albores-Saavedra J, Virmani A, Kishimoto Y, Gazdar A. Int J Pancreatology 1997 21(1) 205-217
- Diagnostic utility of SALL4 in extragonadal yolk sac tumors: an immunohistochemical study of 59 cases with comparison to placental-like alkaline phosphatase, alpha-fetoprotein, and glypican-3.
- Wang F, Liu A, Peng Y, Rakheja D, Wei L, Xue D, Xue D, Allan RW, Molberg KH, Li J, Cao D Am. J. Surg. Pathol. 2009 Oct 33 10 1529-39
- SALL4 is a novel sensitive and specific marker of ovarian primitive germ cell tumors and is particularly useful in distinguishing yolk sac tumor from clear cell carcinoma.
- Cao D, Guo S, Allan RW, Molberg KH, Peng Y Am. J. Surg. Pathol. 2009 Jun 33 6 894-904
- Cutaneous colocalized invasive poorly differentiated carcinoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma of the head and neck region: a case report and review of the literature.
- Peng Y, Wang HY, Molberg KH Arch. Otolaryngol. Head Neck Surg. 2009 Jun 135 6 606-10
- Association of Directors of Anatomic and Surgical Pathology (ADASP) (2007)
- College of American Pathologists
- Texas Society of Pathologists
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathologists