Dr. Mineo received both her B.S and Ph.D. in Pharmacology from University of Tokyo. She received post-doctoral training in Cell Biology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
She joined the faculty of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in 2002, and is currently a Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics. She is also a member of the Integrative Biology Graduate Program in the Division of Basic Science.
- University of Tokyo (1982), Pharmacology
- Graduate School
- University of Tokyo (1992), Pharmacology
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Insulin resistance and endothelial dysfunction
- Vascular Biology and Atherosclerosis
- Cold-induced conversion of cholesterol to bile acids in mice shapes the gut microbiome and promotes adaptive thermogenesis.
- Worthmann A, John C, Rühlemann MC, Baguhl M, Heinsen FA, Schaltenberg N, Heine M, Schlein C, Evangelakos I, Mineo C, Fischer M, Dandri M, Kremoser C, Scheja L, Franke A, Shaul PW, Heeren J Nat. Med. 2017 Jun
- New Insights in the Pathophysiology of Antiphospholipid Syndrome.
- Sacharidou A, Shaul PW, Mineo C Semin. Thromb. Hemost. 2017 Jan
- Non-Nuclear Estrogen Receptor Activation Improves Hepatic Steatosis in Female Mice.
- Chambliss KL, Barrera J, Umetani M, Umetani J, Kim SH, Madak-Erdogan Z, Huang L, Katzenellenbogen BS, Katzenellenbogen JA, Mineo C, Shaul PW Endocrinology 2016 Aug en20151629
- Endothelial Fc? Receptor IIB Activation Blunts Insulin Delivery to Skeletal Muscle to Cause Insulin Resistance in Mice.
- Tanigaki K, Chambliss KL, Yuhanna IS, Sacharidou A, Ahmed M, Atochin DN, Huang PL, Shaul PW, Mineo C Diabetes 2016 Apr
- Rasip1 is essential to blood vessel stability and angiogenic blood vessel growth.
- Koo Y, Barry DM, Xu K, Tanigaki K, Davis GE, Mineo C, Cleaver O Angiogenesis 2016 Feb
- Identification of a Monoclonal Antibody That Attenuates Antiphospholipid Syndrome-Related Pregnancy Complications and Thrombosis.
- Mineo C, Lanier L, Jung E, Sengupta S, Ulrich V, Sacharidou A, Tarango C, Osunbunmi O, Shen YM, Salmon JE, Brekken RA, Huang X, Thorpe PE, Shaul PW PLoS ONE 2016 11 7 e0158757
- Loss of Reelin protects against atherosclerosis by reducing leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion and lesion macrophage accumulation.
- Ding Y, Huang L, Xian X, Yuhanna IS, Wasser CR, Frotscher M, Mineo C, Shaul PW, Herz J Sci Signal 2016 9 419 ra29
- ApoE Receptor 2 mediates trophoblast dysfunction and pregnancy complications induced by antiphospholipid antibodies in mice.
- Ulrich V, Gelber SE, Vukelic M, Sacharidou A, Herz J, Urbanus RT, de Groot PG, Natale DR, Harihara A, Redecha P, Abrahams VM, Shaul PW, Salmon JE, Mineo C Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2015 Oct
- IgG Receptor Fc?RIIB Plays a Key Role in Obesity-Induced Hypertension.
- Sundgren NC, Vongpatanasin W, Boggan BM, Tanigaki K, Yuhanna IS, Chambliss KL, Mineo C, Shaul PW Hypertension 2015 Feb 65 2 456-62
- Fc? Receptors and Ligands and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tanigaki K, Sundgren N, Khera A, Vongpatanasin W, Mineo C, Shaul PW Circ. Res. 2015 Jan 116 2 368-384
Regulation of eNOS in Caveolae. In Jasmin J, Frank P, Lisanti MP, eds. Caveolins and Caveolae: Roles in Signaling and Disease Mechanisms.
Mineo C, Shaul PW. (2012). New York: Springer; 51-62.
- American Diabetes Association (2006)
- American Heart Association (2004)