|Medical School||Central University of Venezuela (1974)|
|Internship||Yale-New Haven Hospital (1976), Anatomic Pathology|
|Residency||Lenox Hill Hospital (1978), Anatomic Pathology|
|Residency||Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (1979), Anatomic Pathology|
Diagnosis of Thoracic Diseases (Thoracic Pathology)
- Comprehensive Immunohistochemical Markers including Prognostic Markers
- Evaluation of Lung Cancers, Interstitial Lung Disease, Pleural Disorders including Mesothelioma
- Examination of Biopsy
- Identification of Mutations in Lung Cancer
- Pathologic Analysis & Staging
- Loss of heterozygosity in benign breast epithelium in relation to breast cancer risk.
- Euhus DM, Cler L, Shivapurkar N, Milchgrub S, Peters GN, Leitch AM, Heda S, Gazdar AF Journal of the National Cancer Institute June 2002 94(11) 858-60
- Presence of simian virus 40 DNA sequences in human lymphomas.
- Shivapurkar N, Harada K, Reddy J, Scheuermann RH, Xu Y, McKenna RW, Milchgrub S, Kroft SH, Feng Z, Gazdar AF Lancet March 2002 359(9309) 851-2
- A postmortem examination of poly-L lactic acid interference screws 4 months after implantation during anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
- McGuire DA, Barber FA, Milchgrub S, Wolchok JC Arthroscopy November 2001 17(9) 988-92
- Aberrant methylation of the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) gene promoter 1A in breast and lung carcinomas.
- Virmani AK, Rathi A, Sathyanarayana UG, Padar A, Huang CX, Cunnigham HT, Farinas AJ, Milchgrub S, Euhus DM, Gilcrease M, Herman J, Minna JD, Gazdar AF Clinical Cancer Research July 2001 7(7) 1998-2004
- High-resolution chromosome 3p allelotyping of breast carcinomas and precursor lesions demonstrates frequent loss of heterozygosity and a discontinuous pattern of allele loss.
- Maitra A, Wistuba II, Washington C, Virmani AK, Ashfaq R, Milchgrub S, Gazdar AF, Minna JD American Journal of Pathology July 2001 159(1) 119-30