Jason Wachsmann, MD is a practicing physician in the Nuclear Medicine division of Radiology at UT Southwester. His interests include medical education and PET imaging.
- Medical School
- UT Health Science Center at Houston (2007)
- Baylor University Medical Center (2012), Diagnostic Radiology
- Harvard Joint Program in Nuclear Medicine (2013), Nuclear Medicine
- V/Q Matched Defect Larger than Hiatal Hernia Itself.
- Wachsmann JW, Kim CK World J Nucl Med 2015 Sep-Dec 14 3 202-4
- Detection of Widespread Metastasis in a Case of Aggressive Carcinoma Showing Thymuslike Differentiation (CASTLE Disease) Using 18F-FDG PET/CT.
- Iyamu I, Wachsmann J, Truelson J, Mathews D, Peng F Clin Nucl Med 2015 Apr
- Molecular imaging and therapy targeting copper metabolism in hepatocellular
- Jason Wachsmann, Fangyu Peng World Journal of Gastroenterology 2015 22 1
- Positron emission tomography-computed tomography of esophageal adenocarcinoma with vascular invasion and tumor thrombus.
- Wachsmann J, Oza U, Latifi H Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent) 2011 Oct 24 4 359-61
Thorax: Normal and Benign Pathologic Patterns in FDG-PET/CT Imaging. In PET Clinics
Wachsmann J, Gerbaudo VH (2014).
Honors & Awards
- Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Henkin Fellow
2014 Government Relations Fellow for the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (2014-2014)
- American College of Nuclear Medicine (2015)
- American College of Radiology (2013)
- Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular imaging (2013)
- Radiological Society of North America (2008)