- North Carolina State Univ-Rale (2015), Chemical Engineering
- Graduate School
- University of Delaware (2015), Chemical Engineering
- Quantitative Multiscale Cell Imaging in Controlled 3D Microenvironments.
- Welf ES, Driscoll MK, Dean KM, Schäfer C, Chu J, Davidson MW, Lin MZ, Danuser G, Fiolka R Dev. Cell 2016 Feb 36 4 462-75
- Migrating fibroblasts reorient directionality by a metastable, PI3K-dependent mechanism.
- Welf ES, Ahmed S, Johnson HE, Melvin AT, Haugh JM J. Cell Biol. 2012 Apr 197 1 105-14
- SNX9 promotes metastasis by enhancing cancer cell invasion via differential regulation of RhoGTPases.
- Bendris N, Williams KC, Reis CR, Welf ES, Chen PH, Lemmers B, Hahne M, Leong HS, Schmid SL Mol. Biol. Cell 2016 Mar
- Deconvolution-free Subcellular Imaging with Axially Swept Light Sheet Microscopy.
- Dean KM, Roudot P, Welf ES, Danuser G, Fiolka R Biophys. J. 2015 Jun 108 12 2807-15
- Linking morphodynamics and directional persistence of T lymphocyte migration.
- Liu X, Welf ES, Haugh JM J R Soc Interface 2015 May 12 106
- Using fluctuation analysis to establish causal relations between cellular events without experimental perturbation.
- Welf ES, Danuser G Biophys. J. 2014 Dec 107 11 2492-8
- Bidirectional coupling between integrin-mediated signaling and actomyosin mechanics explains matrix-dependent intermittency of leading-edge motility.
- Welf ES, Johnson HE, Haugh JM Mol. Biol. Cell 2013 Dec 24 24 3945-55
- A spatial model for integrin clustering as a result of feedback between integrin activation and integrin binding.
- Welf ES, Naik UP, Ogunnaike BA Biophys. J. 2012 Sep 103 6 1379-89
- Stochastic models of cell protrusion arising from spatiotemporal signaling and adhesion dynamics.
- Welf ES, Haugh JM Methods Cell Biol. 2012 110 223-41
- In chemotaxing fibroblasts, both high-fidelity and weakly biased cell movements track the localization of PI3K signaling.
- Melvin AT, Welf ES, Wang Y, Irvine DJ, Haugh JM Biophys. J. 2011 Apr 100 8 1893-901