- Medical School
- University of California, San Francisco (2005)
- University of Colorado - Children's Hospital Colorado - Pediatric Internship/Residency (2009), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Pediatric Hema/Onco Fellowship (2012), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Novel Therapeutics for Childhood Cancer
- Drift correction for accurate PRF-shift MR thermometry during mild hyperthermia treatments with MR-HIFU.
- Bing C, Staruch RM, Tillander M, Köhler MO, Mougenot C, Ylihautala M, Laetsch TW, Chopra R Int J Hyperthermia 2016 May 1-15
- Pediatric Sarcomas Are Targetable by MR-Guided High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (MR-HIFU): Anatomical Distribution and Radiological Characteristics.
- Shim J, Staruch RM, Koral K, Xie XJ, Chopra R, Laetsch TW Pediatr Blood Cancer 2016 May
- Polyamine antagonist therapies inhibit neuroblastoma initiation and progression.
- Evageliou NF, Haber M, Vu A, Laetsch TW, Murray J, Gamble LD, Cheng NC, Liu K, Reese M, Corrigan KA, Ziegler DS, Webber HT, Hayes CS, Pawel BR, Marshall GM, Zhao H, Gilmour SK, Norris MD, Hogarty MD Clin. Cancer Res. 2016 Mar
- Temperature-dependent MR signals in cortical bone: Potential for monitoring temperature changes during high-intensity focused ultrasound treatment in bone.
- Ramsay E, Mougenot C, Kazem M, Laetsch TW, Chopra R Magn Reson Med 2014 Oct
- Multiple components of the spliceosome regulate Mcl1 activity in neuroblastoma.
- Laetsch TW, Liu X, Vu A, Sliozberg M, Vido M, Elci OU, Goldsmith KC, Hogarty MD Cell Death Dis 2014 5 e1072
Honors & Awards
- NICHD Child Health Research Career Development Award (K12)
- Joseph W. St. Geme, Jr., M.D. Award for Outstanding Research as a Resident
- Gold Headed Cane Society Member
- Alpha Omega Alpha Member
- American Association of Cancer Research (2010)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2010)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (2009)
- Children's Oncology Group (2009)