|Medical School||University of California San Francisco (2005)|
|Residency||University of Colorado - Children's Hospital Colorado - Pediatric Internship/Residency (2009), Pediatrics|
|Fellowship||Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Pediatric Hema/Onco Fellowship (2012), Pediatric Hematology/oncology|
- Novel Therapeutics for Childhood Cancer
- Temperature-dependent MR signals in cortical bone: Potential for monitoring temperature changes during high-intensity focused ultrasound treatment in bone.
- Ramsay E, Mougenot C, Kazem M, Laetsch TW, Chopra R Magn Reson Med 2014 Oct
- Multiple components of the spliceosome regulate Mcl1 activity in neuroblastoma.
- Laetsch TW, Liu X, Vu A, Sliozberg M, Vido M, Elci OU, Goldsmith KC, Hogarty MD Cell Death Dis 2014 5 e1072
Honors & Awards
- Joseph W. St. Geme, Jr., M.D. Award for Outstanding Research as a Resident
- Gold Headed Cane Society Member
- Alpha Omega Alpha Member
- American Association of Cancer Research (2010)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2010)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (2009)
- Children's Oncology Group (2009)