- Medical School
- Oregon Health & Science University (2001)
- Brown University School of Medicine (2005), Pediatrics
- University of Colorado Neonatal-Perinatal Fellowship (2008), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Medical education
- Quality improvement
- The Mentee-Driven Approach to Mentoring Relationships and Career Success: Benefits for Mentors and Mentees
- Cruz M, Bhatia D, Dickinson B, Frost M, Levine L, Sectish T, Serwint J, Calaman S, Dreyer B, Gusic M, Maxwell E, Solomon B, Spector N. MedEd Portal 2015 Sep 11
- Faculty Development Series on Assessment in Graduate Medical Education: Practice-Based Learning and Improvement
- Kramer E, DiPace J, Rassbach C, Frost M. MedEd Portal 2015 May 11
- Differential effects of chronic pulsatile versus chronic constant maternal hyperglycemia on fetal pancreatic ß-cells.
- Frost MS, Zehri AH, Limesand SW, Hay WW, Rozance PJ J Pregnancy 2012 2012 812094
- The Patient Safety Conference--An Interactive and Innovative Educational Forum, a Catalyst for Culture Change and a Source for Quality Improvement Initiatives.
- Cooperberg, D, Frost MS, Gebeline-Myers C, Dawlabani, N. American Journal of Medical Quality 2012 27, 3 suppl May/June S3-S37
- Prolonged maternal amino acid infusion in late-gestation pregnant sheep increases fetal amino acid oxidation.
- Rozance PJ, Crispo MM, Barry JS, O'Meara MC, Frost MS, Hansen KC, Hay WW, Brown LD Am. J. Physiol. Endocrinol. Metab. 2009 Sep 297 3 E638-46
Honors & Awards
- Pfizer Educational Grant
$25,000 Professional education grant to pursue advanced training in quality improvement (2010)
- Haffenreffer Fellow in Medical Sciences
Brown University/Hasbro Children's Hospital (2005)