- Medical School
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine (1978)
- University of Kentucky (1981), Pediatrics
- Columbia University (1984), Pediatric Pulmonology
- Clinical trials in pediatric critical care
- Near-fatal asthma
- Pulmonary outcomes in neuromuscular patients
- Effect of prone positioning on clinical outcomes in children with acute lung injury: a randomized controlled trial.
- Curley MA, Hibberd PL, Fineman LD, Wypij D, Shih MC, Thompson JE, Grant MJ, Barr FE, Cvijanovich NZ, Sorce L, Luckett PM, Matthay MA, Arnold JH JAMA 2005 Jul 294 2 229-37
- Cumulative fluid intake minus output is not associated with ventilator weaning duration or extubation outcomes in children.
- Randolph AG, Forbes PW, Gedeit RG, Arnold JH, Wetzel RC, Luckett PM, O'Neil ME, Venkataraman ST, Meert KL, Cheifetz IM, Cox PN, Hanson JH Pediatr Crit Care Med 2005 Nov 6 6 642-7
- The feasibility of conducting clinical trials in infants and children with acute respiratory failure.
- Randolph AG, Meert KL, O'Neil ME, Hanson JH, Luckett PM, Arnold JH, Gedeit RG, Cox PN, Roberts JS, Venkataraman ST, Forbes PW, Cheifetz IM Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 2003 May 167 10 1334-40
- Effect of mechanical ventilator weaning protocols on respiratory outcomes in infants and children: a randomized controlled trial.
- Randolph AG, Wypij D, Venkataraman ST, Hanson JH, Gedeit RG, Meert KL, Luckett PM, Forbes P, Lilley M, Thompson J, Cheifetz IM, Hibberd P, Wetzel R, Cox PN, Arnold JH JAMA 2002 Nov 288 20 2561-8
- Outcome measures for pediatric spinal muscular atrophy.
- Iannaccone ST Arch. Neurol. 2002 Sep 59 9 1445-50
- Heart rate variability after acute traumatic brain injury in children.
- Biswas AK, Scott WA, Sommerauer JF, Luckett PM Crit. Care Med. 2000 Dec 28 12 3907-12
Honors & Awards
- NIH Physician Scientist Award
- NIH Academic Physician Training Award
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
- American Thoracic Society
- Fellow, The American College of Chest Physicians
- Society for Critical Care Medicine