|Medical School||University of Kentucky College of Medicine (1978)|
|Residency||University of Kentucky (1981), Pediatrics|
|Fellowship||Columbia University (1984), Pediatric Pulmonology|
- Clinical trials in Pediatric Critical Care
- Near-Fatal Asthma
- Pulmonary outcomes in neuromuscular patients
- Effect of prone positioning on clinical outcomes in children with acute lung injury: a randomized controlled trial.
- Curley MAQ, Hibberd PL, Fineman LD, Wypij D, Shih M, Thompson JE, Grant MJC, Barr FE, Cvijanovich NZ, Sorce L, Luckett PM, Mathay MA, Arnold JH. JAMA 2005 294 229-237
- Cumulative fluid intake minus output is not associated with ventilator weaning duration or extubation outcomes in children.
- Randolph AG, Forbes PF, Gedeit RG, Arnold JH, Wetzel R, Luckett PM, O’Neil ME, Venkataraman ST, Meert KL, Cheifetz IM, Cox PN, Hanson JH Pediatr Crit Care Med 2005 6(6) 642-647
- The feasibility of conducting clinical trials in infants and children with acute respiratory failure.
- Randolph AG, Meert KL, O'Neal ME, Hanson JH, Luckett PM, et. al. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2003 In press
- Effect of mechanical ventilator weaning protocols on respiratory outcomes in infants and children: a randomized controlled trial.
- Randolph AG, Wypij D, Venkataraman S, Hanson JH, Gedeit R, Meert K, Luckett PM, Lilley M, Thompson J, Cheifetz I, Hibberd P, Wetzel R, Cox P, Arnold P. JAMA November 2002 288 2561-2568
- Outcome measures for pediatric spinal muscular atrophy.
- Iannaccone ST, and the American Spinal Muscular Atrophy Randomized Trials (AmSmart) Group Archives of Neurology Fall 2002 59 145-1450
- Heart rate variability after acute traumatic brain injury.
- Biswas A, Scott W, Sommerauer J, Luckett PM Critical Care Medicine December 2000 28 3907-3912
Honors & Awards
- NIH Physician Scientist Award
- NIH Academic Physician Training Award
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
- American Thoracic Society
- Fellow, The American College of Chest Physicians
- Society for Critical Care Medicine