- Graduate School
- University of Louisville School of Medicine (2001)
- Medical School
- University of Louisville School of Medicine (2005)
- University of Louisville Hospital (2009), Pathology
- University of Michigan Medical Center (2010), Surgical Pathology
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2011), Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Examination of Biopsy, Polypectomy & Resection Specimens
- Histopathologic Diagnosis of Gastrointestinal Cancers & Precursor Lesions
- Molecular Genetic Testing
- Pathologic Analysis & Staging
- The clinical significance of focally enhanced gastritis in children.
- McHugh JB, Gopal P, Greenson JK Am. J. Surg. Pathol. 2013 Feb 37 2 295-9
- The collagenous gastroenteritides: similarities and differences.
- Gopal P, McKenna BJ Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2010 Oct 134 10 1485-9
- Human papillomavirus in metastatic squamous carcinoma from unknown primaries in the head and neck: a retrospective 7 year study.
- Desai PC, Jaglal MV, Gopal P, Ghim SJ, Miller DM, Farghaly H, Jenson AB Exp. Mol. Pathol. 2009 Oct 87 2 94-8
- Detection of lupus pleuritis: a tale of lights and shadows.
- Gopal P, Math SK, Hollensead SC MLO Med Lab Obs 2008 Nov 40 11 10, 12, 14 passim
- Choroid plexus carcinoma.
- Gopal P, Parker JR, Debski R, Parker JC Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2008 Aug 132 8 1350-4
- Cystic hypersecretory carcinoma of the breast with paget disease of the nipple: a diagnostic challenge.
- Sahoo S, Gopal P, Roland L, Pile N Int. J. Surg. Pathol. 2008 Apr 16 2 208-12
- Matrigel influences morphology and cathepsin B distribution of prostate cancer PC3 cells.
- Gopal P, Rehman RU, Chadha KS, Qiu M, Colella R Oncol. Rep. 2006 Aug 16 2 313-20
- Increased cell density decreases cysteine proteinase inhibitor activity and increases invasive ability of two prostate tumor cell lines.
- Colella R, Goodwyn E, Gopal P Cancer Lett. 2002 Nov 185 2 163-72