Dr. Aubert is originally from France where she received her PhD. She then completed a postdoctoral fellowship in Biology of Reproduction at the University Hospital of Lausanne in Switzerland. She further pursued her research in Insulin Signaling and Intracellular Trafficking at the Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute in Florida. She joins UTSW Hypothalamic Research Division to unravel the mechanism of neurotransmitter and neuropeptide release critical for the central regulation of energy balance and glucose homeostasis. Dr. Aubert’s interests outside of science include her two kids, cooking and the great outdoors.
- University of France (2000), Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- "university of Burgundy - Dijon, France" (2002), Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- University of France (2005)
- Central regulation of energy and glucose homeostasis
- Gene regulation
- Intracellular trafficking
- Molecular biology
- C2 domain-containing phosphoprotein CDP138 regulates GLUT4 insertion into the plasma membrane.
- Xie X, Gong Z, Mansuy-Aubert V, Zhou QL, Tatulian SA, Sehrt D, Gnad F, Brill LM, Motamedchaboki K, Chen Y, Czech MP, Mann M, Krüger M, Jiang ZY Cell Metab. 2011 Sep 14 3 378-89
- The anorexigenic effects of metformin involve increases in hypothalamic leptin receptor expression.
- Aubert G, Mansuy V, Voirol MJ, Pellerin L, Pralong FP Metab. Clin. Exp. 2011 Mar 60 3 327-34
- Phenotypic and molecular characterization of proliferating and differentiated GnRH-expressing GnV-3 cells.
- Mansuy V, Geller S, Rey JP, Campagne C, Boccard J, Poulain P, Prevot V, Pralong FP Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 2011 Jan 332 1-2 97-105
- Expression of the GABAA receptor associated protein Gec1 is circadian and dependent upon the cellular clock machinery in GnRH secreting GnV-3 cells.
- Mansuy V, Risold PY, Glauser M, Fraichard A, Pralong FP Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 2009 Aug 307 1-2 68-76