Children's Medical Center
- Chief Quality Officer
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician
|Medical School||SUNY Upstate Medical University (1995)|
|Residency||Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh (1998), Pediatrics|
|Fellowship||Northwestern University McGaw Medical Center (2001), Pediatric Emergency Medicine|
|Graduate School||University of Southern California (2012)|
- Emergency Medicine
- Health Services Research
- Patient Safety
- Quality Improvement
- Quality Measurement
- Hospital-level compliance with asthma care quality measures at children's hospitals and subsequent asthma-related outcomes.
- Morse RB, Hall M, Fieldston ES, McGwire G, Anspacher M, Sills MR, Williams K, Oyemwense N, Mann KJ, Simon HK, Shah SS JAMA 2011 Oct 306 13 1454-60
- Statistical uncertainty of mortality rates and rankings for children's hospitals.
- Feudtner C, Berry JG, Parry G, Hain P, Morse RB, Slonim AD, Shah SS, Hall M Pediatrics 2011 Oct 128 4 e966-72
- Root Cause Analyses Performed in a Children's Hospital: Events, Action Plan Strength, and Implementation Rates.
- Morse RB, Pollack MM J Healthc Qual 2011 Apr