Dr. Gadgil is originally from Long Island, NY and completed medical school at Northwestern University School of Medicine in Chicago. Following internal medicine training at Vanderbilt University, he completed Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology fellowships at the UTSW. He currently is involved in the cardiac catheterization laboratories at Parkland Hospital and Clements University Hospital.
- Medical School
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2008)
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2011), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015), Cardiovascular Disease
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016), Interventional Cardiology
- Utilizing Information Technology to Improve Healthcare Delivery