- Medical School
- Faculdade de Medicina da Universade de Sao Paulo (2005)
- Hospital das Clinicas da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Sao Paulo (2009), Radiology
- Hospital das Clinicas da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Sao Paulo (2010), Abdominal Imaging
- Research Fellowship
- Massachusetts General Hospital (2011), Abdominal Imaging
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (mri)
- Research Fellowship
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (mri)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016), Nuclear Medicine
- Prospective Comparison of Reduced-Iodine-Dose Virtual Monochromatic Imaging Dataset From Dual-Energy CT Angiography With Standard-Iodine-Dose Single-Energy CT Angiography for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm.
- Agrawal MD, Oliveira GR, Kalva SP, Pinho DF, Arellano RS, Sahani DV AJR Am J Roentgenol 2016 Sep 1-8
- Optimization of breathing instructions and timing of late arterial phase acquisition on gadobutrol-enhanced MRI of the liver.
- Pinho DF, Lev-Cohain N, Awdeh H, Xi Y, Khatri G, Yokoo T, Pedrosa I Clin Imaging 2016 Sep 40 6 1274-1279
- Mechanisms of Action of Liraglutide in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Treated with High Dose Insulin.
- Vanderheiden A, Harrison LB, Warshauer JT, Adams-Huet B, Li X, Yuan Q, Hulsey K, Dimitrov I, Yokoo T, Jaster AW, Pinho DF, Pedrosa I, Lenkinski RE, Pop LM, Lingvay I J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2016 Feb jc20153906
- Endoluminal contrast for abdomen and pelvis magnetic resonance imaging.
- Gupta MK, Khatri G, Bailey A, Pinho DF, Costa D, Pedrosa I Abdom Radiol (NY) 2016 Feb
- Magnetic resonance imaging for planning intracavitary brachytherapy for the treatment of locally advanced cervical cancer.
- Oñate Miranda M, Pinho DF, Wardak Z, Albuquerque K, Pedrosa I Radiologia 2015 Nov
- New and evolving concepts in CT for abdominal vascular imaging.
- Fuentes-Orrego JM, Pinho D, Kulkarni NM, Agrawal M, Ghoshhajra BB, Sahani DV Radiographics 2014 Sep-Oct 34 5 1363-84
- Oncologic Applications of Dual-Energy CT in the Abdomen.
- Agrawal MD, Pinho DF, Kulkarni NM, Hahn PF, Guimaraes AR, Sahani DV Radiographics 2014 May-Jun 34 3 589-612
- Incidental pancreatic cysts: role of magnetic resonance imaging.
- Pinho DF, Rofsky NM, Pedrosa I Top Magn Reson Imaging 2014 Apr 23 2 73-84
- Emerging Technologies in CT- Radiation Dose Reduction and Dual-Energy CT.
- Kulkarni NM, Pinho DF, Kambadakone AR, Sahani DV Semin Roentgenol 2013 Jul 48 3 192-202
- Lessons learned from 118,970 multidetector computed tomographic intravenous contrast material administrations: impact of catheter dwell time and gauge, catheter location, rate of contrast material administration, and patient age and sex on volume of extravasate.
- Moreno CC, Pinho D, Nelson RC, Sahani DV, Jenkins M, Zabrycki M, Chaudhry H, Kang J, Chen Z J Comput Assist Tomogr 2013 Mar 37 2 286-8
Assessment of the Hepatic Vessels with MDCT Perez-Johnston, R; Lenhart, DK; Pinho, DF; Sahani, D.. In MDCT of the Abdomen
Zexh, B; Baron, R (2011). Springer
Honors & Awards
- RSNA Honored Educator Award
From Radiological Society of North America (2015)