- Central China Normal Univ (2004), Biotechnology
- Graduate School
- Beijing Inst of Radiation Med (2009), Biochemistry
- Tumor suppressor protein DAB2IP participates in chromosomal stability maintenance through activating spindle assembly checkpoint and stabilizing kinetochore-microtubule attachments.
- Yu L, Shang ZF, Abdisalaam S, Lee KJ, Gupta A, Hsieh JT, Asaithamby A, Chen BP, Saha D Nucleic Acids Res. 2016 Oct 44 18 8842-8854
- Suppression of PC-1/PrLZ sensitizes prostate cancer cells to ionizing radiation by attenuating DNA damage repair and inducing autophagic cell death.
- Shang ZF, Wei Q, Yu L, Huang F, Xiao BB, Wang H, Song M, Wang L, Zhou J, Wang J, Li S Oncotarget 2016 Sep 7 38 62340-62351
- Hydroxylated-graphene quantum dots induce cells senescence in both p53-dependent and -independent manner
- Tian X, Xiao BB, Wu A, Yu L, Zhou J, Wang Y, Wang N, Guan H, Shang ZF Toxicol. Res. 2016 Sep 5 1639-1648
- DNA-PKcs activates the Chk2-Brca1 pathway during mitosis to ensure chromosomal stability.
- Shang Z, Yu L, Lin YF, Matsunaga S, Shen CY, Chen BP Oncogenesis 2014 Feb 3 e85
- Inactivation of DNA-dependent protein kinase leads to spindle disruption and mitotic catastrophe with attenuated checkpoint protein 2 Phosphorylation in response to DNA damage.
- Shang ZF, Huang B, Xu QZ, Zhang SM, Fan R, Liu XD, Wang Y, Zhou PK Cancer Res. 2010 May 70 9 3657-66
- Downregulation of Enhancer of Zeste Homolog 2 (EZH2) is essential for the Induction of Autophagy and Apoptosis in Colorectal Cancer Cells.
- Yao Y, Hu H, Yang Y, Zhou G, Shang Z, Yang X, Sun K, Zhan S, Yu Z, Li P, Pan G, Sun L, Zhu X, He S Genes (Basel) 2016 Oct 7 10
- Spontaneous tumor development in bone marrow-rescued DNA-PKcs(3A/3A) mice due to dysfunction of telomere leading strand deprotection.
- Zhang S, Matsunaga S, Lin YF, Sishc B, Shang Z, Sui J, Shih HY, Zhao Y, Foreman O, Story MD, Chen DJ, Chen BP Oncogene 2016 Jul 35 30 3909-18
- Bystander autophagy mediated by radiation-induced exosomal miR-7-5p in non-targeted human bronchial epithelial cells.
- Song M, Wang Y, Shang ZF, Liu XD, Xie DF, Wang Q, Guan H, Zhou PK Sci Rep 2016 Jul 6 30165
- DNA polymerase iota (Pol ?) promotes invasion and metastasis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Zou S, Shang ZF, Liu B, Zhang S, Wu J, Huang M, Ding WQ, Zhou J Oncotarget 2016 May 7 22 32274-85
- REV3L, the catalytic subunit of DNA polymerase ?, is involved in the progression and chemoresistance of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Zhu X, Zou S, Zhou J, Zhu H, Zhang S, Shang Z, Ding WQ, Wu J, Chen Y Oncol. Rep. 2016 Mar 35 3 1664-70