- Medical School
- Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College (1987)
- Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College (1988), Rotating
- Winthrop University Hospital (1998), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine (2000), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine (2001), Surgical Pathology
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine (2002), Pediatric Pathology
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine (2004), Neuropathology
- Embryonal and pediatric brain tumors
- Malformations of the central nervous system
- Pilomatricoma of Childhood: A Common Pathologic Diagnosis Yet a Rare Radiologic One.
- Bulman JC, Ulualp SO, Rajaram V, Koral K AJR Am J Roentgenol 2016 Jan 206 1 182-8
- Review of low-grade gliomas in children-evolving molecular era and therapeutic insights.
- Khatua S, Wang J, Rajaram V Childs Nerv Syst 2015 Feb
- REST is a novel prognostic factor and therapeutic target for medulloblastoma.
- Taylor P, Fangusaro J, Rajaram V, Goldman S, Helenowski IB, MacDonald T, Hasselblatt M, Riedemann L, Laureano A, Cooper L, Gopalakrishnan V Mol. Cancer Ther. 2012 Aug 11 8 1713-23
- The deubiquitylase USP37 links REST to the control of p27 stability and cell proliferation.
- Das CM, Taylor P, Gireud M, Singh A, Lee D, Fuller G, Ji L, Fangusaro J, Rajaram V, Goldman S, Eberhart C, Gopalakrishnan V Oncogene 2012 Jun
- Juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma in association with arteriovenous malformation.
- Soltanolkotabi M, Schoeneman SE, Dipatri AJ, Hurley MC, Ansari SA, Rajaram V, Tomita T, Shaibani A Interv Neuroradiol 2012 Jun 18 2 140-7
- Efficacy of vincristine administered via convection-enhanced delivery in a rodent brainstem tumor model documented by bioluminescence imaging.
- Xi G, Rajaram V, Mania-Farnell B, Mayanil CS, Soares MB, Tomita T, Goldman S Childs Nerv Syst 2012 Apr 28 4 565-74
- Efficacy of interstitial continuous vincristine infusion in a bioluminescent rodent intracranial tumor model.
- Xi G, Mania-Farnell B, Rajaram V, Mayanil CS, Soares MB, Tomita T, Goldman S J. Neurooncol. 2012 Jan 106 2 261-70
- Integration of gene-based markers in a pearl millet genetic map for identification of candidate genes underlying drought tolerance quantitative trait loci.
- Sehgal D, Rajaram V, Armstead IP, Vadez V, Yadav YP, Hash CT, Yadav RS BMC Plant Biol. 2012 12 9
- Detection of KIAA1549-BRAF fusion transcripts in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded pediatric low-grade gliomas.
- Tian Y, Rich BE, Vena N, Craig JM, Macconaill LE, Rajaram V, Goldman S, Taha H, Mahmoud M, Ozek M, Sav A, Longtine JA, Lindeman NI, Garraway LA, Ligon AH, Stiles CD, Santagata S, Chan JA, Kieran MW, Ligon KL J Mol Diagn 2011 Nov 13 6 669-77
- Embryonal central nervous system neoplasms arising in infants and young children: a pediatric brain tumor consortium study.
- McLendon RE, Adekunle A, Rajaram V, Koçak M, Blaney SM Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2011 Aug 135 8 984-93
Cytopathology of the central nervous system. In Diagnostic Pediatric Cytopathology and Histopathologic Correlation
Rajaram V (2016). Cambridge CB2 8BS, United Kingdom, Cambridge University Press
Brain and Spinal cord. In Color Atlas of Fetal and Neonatal Histology
Rajaram V (2011). New York, Springer
- Children's Oncology Group (2008)
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium (2006-2012)
- American Association of Neuropathologists (2003)
- Society for Pediatric Pathology (2002)
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (1999)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (1997-2005)
- College of American Pathology (1997)