I am originally from Jackson, Missouri. I graduated from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1997 followed by five years of active duty military service in the United States Navy. After my time in the Navy, I completed an Anatomic/Clinical pathology residency at University of Missouri-Columbia, followed by a surgical pathology fellowship at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC. I then practiced for four years at a community hospital in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. After completing a renal pathology fellowship at Nephropath in Little Rock, my wife, Amy, and our son, Luciano, found a home in North Dallas. We chose to come to UT Southwestern because of its excellent academic reputation, the opportunity to practice renal pathology, and its location in Dallas.
I will be signing out medical and transplant renal cases from the Medical District and hopefully compete for cases from the Metroplex and North Texas area.
- Undergraduate School
- Oral Roberts University (1991), Biology
- Medical School
- Oklahoma State University (1997)
- Naval Medical Center (1998), Internal Medicine
- University of Missouri - Columbia - GME (2006), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- The Brody School of Medicine (2007), Surgical Pathology
- Nephropathology Associates PLC (2012), Renal Pathology