- Medical School
- Universidade Estadual De Campinas (2002)
- Instituto de Radiologia, Hospital das Clinicas da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Sao Paulo (2006), Diagnostic Radiology
- Instituto de Radiologia - Hospital das Clinicas - Univ. de Sao Paulo (2007), Neuroradiology
- A.A. Martinos Ctr. for Biomedical Imaging (2011), Neuroradiology
- Central Nervous System Neoplasms
- Computed Tomography
- Head and Neck Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Neurovascular Disease
- Computer-Extracted Texture Features to Distinguish Cerebral Radionecrosis from Recurrent Brain Tumors on Multiparametric MRI: A Feasibility Study.
- Tiwari P, Prasanna P, Wolansky L, Pinho M, Cohen M, Nayate AP, Gupta A, Singh G, Hattanpaa K, Sloan A, Rogers L, Madabhushi A AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2016 Sep
- Detection of 2-hydroxyglutarate in brain tumors by triple-refocusing MR spectroscopy at 3T in vivo.
- An Z, Ganji SK, Tiwari V, Pinho MC, Patel T, Barnett S, Pan E, Mickey BE, Maher EA, Choi C Magn Reson Med 2016 Jul
- In vivo detection of 2-hydroxyglutarate in brain tumors by optimized point-resolved spectroscopy (PRESS) at 7T.
- Ganji SK, An Z, Tiwari V, McNeil S, Pinho MC, Pan E, Mickey BE, Maher EA, Choi C Magn Reson Med 2016 Mar
- Postsurgical Temporal Bone: A Pictorial Essay of Commonly Encountered Neuro-otologic Surgical Approaches and Postoperative Imaging Appearance
- M. Penta, M.C. Pinho, B. Isaacson, J.W. Kutz, C.L. Perez Neurographics 2016 6 May 2016 138-150(13)
- Clinical and Pathologic Factors Predictive of Positive Radiologic Findings in High-Risk Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Marrazzo G, Thorpe R, Condie D, Pinho MC, Srivastava D Dermatol Surg 2015 Oct
- Basic MR relaxation mechanisms and contrast agent design.
- De León-Rodríguez LM, Martins AF, Pinho MC, Rofsky NM, Sherry AD J Magn Reson Imaging 2015 May
- A generic support vector machine model for preoperative glioma survival associations.
- Emblem KE, Pinho MC, Zöllner FG, Due-Tonnessen P, Hald JK, Schad LR, Meling TR, Rapalino O, Bjornerud A Radiology 2015 Apr 275 1 228-34
- The defining pathology of the new clinical and histopathologic entity ACTA2-related cerebrovascular disease.
- Georgescu MM, Pinho Mda C, Richardson TE, Torrealba J, Buja LM, Milewicz DM, Raisanen JM, Burns DK Acta Neuropathol Commun 2015 3 1 81
- Assessment of irradiated brain metastases using dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging.
- Almeida-Freitas DB, Pinho MC, Otaduy MC, Braga HF, Meira-Freitas D, da Costa Leite C Neuroradiology 2014 Mar
- Low incidence of pseudoprogression by imaging in newly diagnosed glioblastoma patients treated with cediranib in combination with chemoradiation.
- Pinho MC, Polaskova P, Kalpathy-Cramer J, Jennings D, Emblem KE, Jain RK, Rosen BR, Wen PY, Sorensen AG, Batchelor TT, Gerstner ER Oncologist 2014 19 1 75-81
White Matter Diseases and Inborn Error of Metabolism. In Diagnostic Imaging of Encephalic Diseases
Leite CC, Nagae LM, Pinho MC, Kay FU, Martins MCB, Amaral RPG, Kok F (2008). Sao Paulo, Brazil, Guanabara Koogan
Parapharyngeal Space. In Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging of the Head and Neck
Gebrim EMMS, Pinho MC (2010). Sao Paulo - Brazil, Guanabara Koogan
Intra-axial Brain Tumors. In Diagnostic Imaging of Encephalic Diseases 2nd Edition
Leite CC, Pinho MC, Garcia MR, Martins MCB, Pincerato RCM, Felix MM, Shibao S, Lucato LT (2010). Sao Paulo - Brazil, Guanabara Koogan
Angiotomography of the cervical and intracranial arteries. In Cardiovascular CT and MRI
Pinho MC, Kay FU (2013). Sao Paulo, Brazil, Manole
Abdominal Sonographic Anatomy. In Abdominal Sonography
Kay FU, Pinho MC, Amaro Jr E, Bordalo-Rodrigues M, Kodaira SK (2009). Sao Paulo - Brazil, Guanabara Koogan
- American Society of Neuroradiology (2013)
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (2013)
- Radiological Society of North America (2003)