Dr. Rajashekar received her medical degree from the University of Mysore, India. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX and fellowship in Nephrology at Yale University, New Haven, CT. She brings to UTSW a strong background in General Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Her current clinical practice focuses on providing care for inpatients at St. Paul University Hospital and Parkland Hospital. Dr. Rajashekar’s interest outside of medicine include her family, music, yoga and traveling.
- Medical School
- J.S.S. Medical College (1996)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (2003), Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (2005), Internal Medicine
- Yale University School of Medicine (2008), Nephrology
- Hospitalist (In-Patient Care)
- Improving patient care using EMR
- Inpatient care of ESRD patients
- Quality improvement and patient safety
Systemic diseases with renal manifestations. In Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, Volume 35, Issue 2
Rajashekar AH, Perazella MA & Crowley S (June 2008).
- Dallas County Medical Society (2008)
- Texas Medical Association (2008)
- American Society of Nephrology (2006)