- University of Wisconsin-Madiso (1987), Arts
- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1994), Medical Illustration
- Graduate School
- University of North Texas (2016), Learning Technologies
- Educational technology
- Interprofessional education
- Patient education for medically underserved populations
- Research and development of multimedia applications in biomedical environments
- Does Behavioral Style Influence learning Strategies in Health Profession Students?
- Williamson J, Hoggatt Krumwiede K, Berhendt W, Farmer S J Allied Health 2015 3 44 149-154
- A Blueprint for Integrating Digital Multimedia with Online Learning Activities and Competency-based Outcomes in Higher Education for Healthcare
- Krumwiede K Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference Proceedings 2014 1 2014 781-784
- Acknowledging roles and abilities of team members: A simulated geriatric care team meeting with the Coopers.
- Kamm K, Simpkins S, Shah A, Quiceno M, Gupta R, Hoggatt Krumwiede K. 2013
- Development, implementation, and short-term effectiveness of an interprofessional education course in a school of health professions.
- Klocko DJ, Hoggatt Krumwiede K, Olivares-Urueta M, Williamson JW J Allied Health 2012 41 1 14-20
- Embryological Development of the Genital and Urinary System
- Hoffman B and Krumwiede KH 2010
- Modeling axonal degeneration within the anterior visual system: implications for demonstrating neuroprotection in multiple sclerosis.
- Frohman EM, Costello F, Stüve O, Calabresi P, Miller DH, Hickman SJ, Sergott R, Conger A, Salter A, Krumwiede KH, Frohman TC, Balcer L, Zivadinov R Arch. Neurol. 2008 Jan 65 1 26-35
Honors & Awards
- UT System Regents' Outstanding Teaching Award
The Regents' Outstanding Teaching Awards are given in recognition of faculty members at the The University of Texas System's nine academic and six health institutions who have demonstrated extraordinary classroom performance and innovation in undergraduate instruction. (2015)
- Southwestern Academy of Teachers (SWAT)
Inducted as a member of SWAT (2011)
- Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT) (2013-2017)
- Association of Medical Illustrators (AMI) (1990-2017)