Dr. Ali completed her training in Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at the University of Cincinnati. Before joining UTSW, Dr. Ali served as staff Endocrinologist with the Christ Hospital Medical Associates in Cincinnati, Ohio. She specializes in the management of bone diseases, thyroid disorders and diabetes.
- Medical School
- AGA Khan University Medical College (2003)
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (2006), Internal Medicine
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (2008), Endocrinology & Metabolism
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinology (2009)
- American College of Physicians (2005-2008)