- Medical School
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2001)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2004), Pediatrics
- University of Pennsylvania/The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2006), Pediatric Nephrology
- Children's Hospital Boston (2009), Pediatric Nephrology
- Graduate School
- Harvard Medical School (2010)
- Mice with mutant Inf2 show impaired podocyte and slit diaphragm integrity in response to protamine-induced kidney injury.
- Subramanian B, Sun H, Yan P, Charoonratana VT, Higgs HN, Wang F, Lai KV, Valenzuela DM, Brown EJ, Schlöndorff JS, Pollak MR Kidney Int. 2016 Jun
- Genetic testing for nephrotic syndrome and FSGS in the era of next-generation sequencing.
- Brown EJ, Pollak MR, Barua M Kidney Int. 2014 Mar
- Mutations in the INF2 gene account for a significant proportion of familial but not sporadic focal and segmental glomerulosclerosis.
- Barua M, Brown EJ, Charoonratana VT, Genovese G, Sun H, Pollak MR Kidney Int. 2013 Feb 83 2 316-22
- Rho activation of mDia formins is modulated by an interaction with inverted formin 2 (INF2).
- Sun H, Schlondorff JS, Brown EJ, Higgs HN, Pollak MR Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2011 Feb 108 7 2933-8
- Mutations in the formin gene INF2 cause focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.
- Brown EJ, Schlöndorff JS, Becker DJ, Tsukaguchi H, Tonna SJ, Uscinski AL, Higgs HN, Henderson JM, Pollak MR Nat. Genet. 2010 Jan 42 1 72-6
- The hormone resistin links obesity to diabetes.
- Steppan CM, Bailey ST, Bhat S, Brown EJ, Banerjee RR, Wright CM, Patel HR, Ahima RS, Lazar MA Nature 2001 Jan 409 6818 307-12
- A family of tissue-specific resistin-like molecules.
- Steppan CM, Brown EJ, Wright CM, Bhat S, Banerjee RR, Dai CY, Enders GH, Silberg DG, Wen X, Wu GD, Lazar MA Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2001 Jan 98 2 502-6
- International Pediatric Nephrology Association (2010)
- American Society of Nephrology (2005)
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology (2005)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2001)