- Whittier College (1993), Biochemistry
- Medical School
- Cornell University Medical Col (2002), Medicine
- Supporting a Youth with Cerebellar Ataxia into Adolescence.
- Meneses V, Gonzalez-Castillo Z, Edgar VB, Augustyn M J Dev Behav Pediatr 2017 Mar
- "Footprints in the bathroom": the role of spirituality in patient diagnosis.
- Meneses V, Vanderbilt D, Barnes L, Augustyn M J Dev Behav Pediatr 2011 Feb-Mar 32 2 169-71
- "Footprints in the Bathroom": The Role of Spirituality in Patient Diagnosis.
- Meneses V, Vanderbilt D, Barnes L, Augustyn M J Dev Behav Pediatr 2017 Feb/Mar 38 Suppl 1 S79-S81
Management of the Child With Developmental Disabilities. In Herring JA, ed. Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics from the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
Meneses VM, Adams RC. (2014). Elsevier Saunders; 121-135.
Honors & Awards
- House staff Policy Committee, Resident Representative
Loma Linda Pediatric Residency (2005-2006)
- Harry L. Bush Award for Excellence in Vascular Biology
Weill Medical College of Cornell University (2002)
- Molecular Medicine Training Program
Weill Medical College of Cornell University (2000-2001)
- Associate Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society of Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics (SDBP)