- Graduate School
- Boston University School of Medicine (1997)
- Medical School
- Boston University School of Medicine (2001)
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2002), Internal Medicine
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2006), Radiation Oncology
- Differential efficacy of combined therapy with radiation and AEE788 in high and low EGFR-expressing androgen-independent prostate tumor models.
- Huamani J, Willey C, Thotala D, Niermann KJ, Reyzer M, Leavitt L, Jones C, Fleishcher A, Caprioli R, Hallahan DE, Kim DW Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2008 May 71 1
- Measuring tumor perfusion in control and treated murine tumors: correlation of microbubble contrast-enhanced sonography to dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging and fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography.
- Niermann KJ, Fleischer AC, Huamani J, Yankeelov TE, Kim DW, Wilson WD, Hallahan DE J Ultrasound Med 2007 Jun 26 6
- Phase II study of preoperative paclitaxel/cisplatin with radiotherapy in locally advanced esophageal cancer.
- Kim DW, Blanke CD, Wu H, Shyr Y, Berlin J, Beauchamp RD, Chakravarthy B Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2007 Feb 67 2
- Noninvasive assessment of tumor vasculature response to radiation-mediated, vasculature-targeted therapy using quantified power Doppler sonography: implications for improvement of therapy schedules.
- Kim DW, Huamani J, Niermann KJ, Lee H, Geng L, Leavitt LL, Baheza RA, Jones CC, Tumkur S, Yankeelov TE, Fleischer AC, Hallahan DE J Ultrasound Med 2006 Dec 25 12
- Correlation between estimates of tumor perfusion from microbubble contrast-enhanced sonography and dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging.
- Yankeelov TE, Niermann KJ, Huamani J, Kim DW, Quarles CC, Fleischer AC, Hallahan DE, Price RR, Gore JC J Ultrasound Med 2006 Apr 25 4
- Molecular strategies targeting the host component of cancer to enhance tumor response to radiation therapy.
- Kim DW, Huamani J, Fu A, Hallahan DE Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2006 Jan 64 1
- STI571 (Gleevec) improves tumor growth delay and survival in irradiated mouse models of glioblastoma.
- Geng L, Shinohara ET, Kim D, Tan J, Osusky K, Shyr Y, Hallahan DE Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2006 Jan 64 1
- Long term follow up and analysis of long term survivors in patients treated with paclitaxel-based concurrent chemo/radiation therapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Kim DW, Shyr Y, Shaktour B, Akerley W, Johnson DH, Choy H. Lung Cancer 2005 2 50 235-45
- Receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors as anti-angiogenic agents.
- Kim DW, Lu B, Hallahan DE Curr Opin Investig Drugs 2004 Jun 5 6
- Potential role for epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors in combined-modality therapy for non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Kim DW, Choy H Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2004 59 2 Suppl
Honors & Awards
- AACR AFLAC Scholars in Training Award
- RSNA Resident Trainee Award and Travel Grant
- ABR Holman Pathway Research Award
- ASTRO Basic Science Travel Grant
- Sidney Cooperband Award
Boston University School of Medicine (2001)
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology