Collin S. Goto, M.D., is a specialist in Pediatric Emergency Medicine, servina as Attending Physician in the Pediatric Emergency Center at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, and Attending Toxicologist at the North Texas Poison Center, Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, Texas. He graduated from the University of Hawaii with a degree in Medicine in 1990. Dr. Goto completed his residency at the John A. Burns School of Medicine and Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii. He then went on to complete fellowships in both Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Toxicolgy in Dallas, Texas through the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
|Medical School||University of Hawaii (1990)|
|Internship||Kapiolani Medical Center for Women (1991), Pediatrics|
|Residency||Kapiolani Medical Center for Women (1993), Pediatrics|
|Fellowship||Children's Medical Center (1996), Pediatric Emergency Medicine|
|Fellowship||UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (1999), Medical Toxicology|
- Medical Toxicology
- Pediatric Pharmacology
- Crotalidae polyvalent immune Fab for the treatment of pediatric crotaline envenomation.
- Goto CS, Feng SY Pediatric Emergency Care 2009 25 273-79
- Hymenoptera Envenomation: Bees, Wasps, and Ants.
- Feng SY, Goto CS Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice 2008 5(6) 1-20
- How to prevent harmful drug interactions.(Invited Review)
- Goto CS, Feng SY, Wiebe RA Emergency Medicine 2008 40(12) 25
- Rattlesnake envenomation with neurotoxicity refractory to treatment with crotaline Fab anitivenom.
- Richardson WH, Goto CS, Gutglass DJ, Williams SR, Clark RF Clin Tox 2007 45 472-475
- Bites and Stings ? Snakes, spiders, and scorpions in the United States.
- Feng SY, Goto CS Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice 2007 4(5) 1-24
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Instructor Award
Navy Emergency Medicine (2001)
- Outstanding Teacher Award
St. Paul Hospital Teaching Award (1996)
- Abstract Review Committee for North American Congress of Clinical Toxicology -2003, 2004
- Dallas City Commissioner’s Task Force on Heroin Addiction. 2007
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics Comm, Children’s Med Center of Dallas 2007
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, Children’s Hospital and Health Center, San Deigo, 2003-2004