|Fellowship||MD Anderson Cancer Center (1993), Research|
|Medical School||Universidad Complutense de Madrid (1994)|
|Residency||Hospital Universitario San Carlos (1995), Family Medicine|
|Residency||Hospital Universitario San Carlos (2000), Diagnostic Radiology|
|Fellowship||Jackson Memorial Hospital (2001), Trauma/emergency Radiology|
|Fellowship||Body MRI Fellowship Prog. -Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital (2002), Body Imaging|
- Kidney Cancer
- Novel MRI techniques for physiologic assessment of abdominal/pelvic disease
- Pancreas and Biliary Disease
- Tumor Necrosis on Magnetic Resonance Imaging Correlates With Aggressive Histology and Disease Progression in Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- Beddy P, Genega EM, Ngo L, Hindman N, Wei J, Bullock A, Bhatt RS, Atkins MB, Pedrosa I Clin Genitourin Cancer 2013 Oct
- Improved short tau inversion recovery (iSTIR) for increased tumor conspicuity in the abdomen.
- Madhuranthakam AJ, Lee KS, Yassin A, Brittain JH, Pedrosa I, Rofsky NM, Alsop DC MAGMA 2013 Sep
- Diagnosis of relevant prostate cancer using supplementary cores from magnetic resonance imaging-prompted areas following multiple failed biopsies.
- Costa DN, Bloch BN, Yao DF, Sanda MG, Ngo L, Genega EM, Pedrosa I, Dewolf WC, Rofsky NM Magn Reson Imaging 2013 Apr
- Prognostic implications of the magnetic resonance imaging appearance in papillary renal cell carcinoma.
- Rosenkrantz AB, Sekhar A, Genega EM, Melamed J, Babb JS, Patel AD, Lo A, Najarian RM, Ahmed M, Pedrosa I Eur Radiol 2013 Feb 23 2 579-87
- In vitro MR imaging of renal stones with an ultra-short echo time magnetic resonance imaging sequence.
- Yassin A, Pedrosa I, Kearney M, Genega E, Rofsky NM, Lenkinski RE Acad Radiol 2012 Dec 19 12 1566-72
- Arterial spin-labeling MR imaging of renal masses: correlation with histopathologic findings.
- Lanzman RS, Robson PM, Sun MR, Patel AD, Mentore K, Wagner AA, Genega EM, Rofsky NM, Alsop DC, Pedrosa I Radiology 2012 Dec 265 3 799-808
- Angiomyolipoma with minimal fat: can it be differentiated from clear cell renal cell carcinoma by using standard MR techniques?
- Hindman N, Ngo L, Genega EM, Melamed J, Wei J, Braza JM, Rofsky NM, Pedrosa I Radiology 2012 Nov 265 2 468-77
- Prediction of prostate cancer extracapsular extension with high spatial resolution dynamic contrast-enhanced 3-T MRI.
- Bloch BN, Genega EM, Costa DN, Pedrosa I, Smith MP, Kressel HY, Ngo L, Sanda MG, Dewolf WC, Rofsky NM Eur Radiol 2012 Oct 22 10 2201-10
- Pneumonitis associated with mTOR inhibitors therapy in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: incidence, radiographic findings and correlation with clinical outcome.
- Dabydeen DA, Jagannathan JP, Ramaiya N, Krajewski K, Schutz FA, Cho DC, Pedrosa I, Choueiri TK Eur. J. Cancer 2012 Jul 48 10 1519-24
- Clinical implications of mucinous nonneoplastic cysts of the pancreas.
- Nadig SN, Pedrosa I, Goldsmith JD, Callery MP, Vollmer CM Pancreas 2012 Apr 41 3 441-6
Honors & Awards
- Gold Apple Award, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Fellow Member, Society of Computed Body Tomography/Magnetic Resonance Imaging (SCBT/MR)
- Radiology Editor's Recognition Award with Distinction
- Radiology Editor's Recognition Award with Special Distinction
- Joseph E. and Nancy O. Whitley Award. Association of University Radiologists (AUR)
- Norman Joffe, MD Award. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Teacher of the Year Award. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- American College of Radiology
- Dallas County Medical Society/Texas Medical Association
- European Society of Radiology
- International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM)
- New England Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- Sociedad Española de Radiología Medica (SERAM)
- Society of Computed Body Tomography/Magnetic Resonance Imaging (SCBT/MR)
- Texas Radiological Society