- Medical School
- Berhampur University (1991)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (1993), Pharmacology
- Sawai ManSingh Medical College (1996), Pediatrics
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (1997), Hematology
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center (1999), Internal Medicine
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (2001), Pediatrics
- Advocate Christ Medical Center (2002), Pediatric Cardiology
- University of Colorado Denver (2004), Pediatric Cardiology
- Clinical relevance of different B-type natriuretic peptide decisional cutoff values for the diagnosis of congenital heart disease in the first weeks of life.
- Massimiliano C, Simona S, Bruno M, Aldo C, Das BB. Pediatr Cardiol 2011 32(4) 537-8
- A two-month-old infant with respiratory distress and left ventricular hypertrophy.
- Kayrouz IL, Das BB, Gowans G, Johnsrude C. J Pediatr 2011 158(1) 149-54
- Plasma B-type natriueretic peptides in children with cardiovascular diseases.
- Das BB. Pediatr Cardiol 2010 31 1135-45
- Exercise testing is useful to screen for residual coarctation in children.
- Das BB, Raj D, Shoemaker L. Pediatr Cardiol 2009 30 763-767
- Atrial fibrillation following taser exposure in a previously healthy adolescent.
- Multerer S, Berkenbosch J, Das B, Johnsrude C. Pediatric Emergency Care 2009 225 851-3
Honors & Awards
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics
- Joel Gernsheimer Award for Excellence
Lincold Medical and Mental Health Center, NY (2001)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation