Patient appointments – 214-645-3888 or 214-645-8300
Dr. Dennis Factor moved his private practice to UT Southwestern Medical Center from the WadleyTower on Gaston Avenue when he joined the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology as a member of the Division of Gynecology in 2005. After graduating from Marquette University School of Medicine, he completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Baylor University Medical Center in 1965 and then served in the United States Air Force for two years.
Dr. Factor is a board certified obstetrician gynecologist who is past president of the Dallas County Medical Society, Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and Southwestern Gynecologic Assembly. He is active in the Dallas County Medical Society and Texas Medical Association where he has been an advocate for women’s and children’s health care, confidentiality, and patients’ rights.
With more than 40 years of experience in women’s health care, Dr. Factor personalizes care to meet the needs of his patients. Realizing the patient’s time is important, punctuality is strongly promoted in his practice. He has special interest in the gynecologic needs of the mature woman. Dr. Factor sees patients at the Lowe Foundation Center for Women’s Preventative Health Care.
|Medical School||Marquette University (1961)|
|Internship||Baylor University Medical Center (1962), Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|Residency||Baylor University Medical Center (1965), Obstetrics & Gynecology|
- Abnormal/Irregular Vaginal Bleeding (Amenorrhea, Menorrhagia)
- Gynecologic Robotic & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Hormone Assays, Testing & Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Post-Menopausal Bleeding & Disorders
- American Medical Association
- Central Association of Ob/Gyn
- Past President of Dallas County Medical Society
- Past President of Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecology
- Texas Medical Association