|Medical School||University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign (1977)|
|Internship/Residency||University of Minnesota, Minneapolis (1981), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology|
|Fellowship||University of Minnesota (1982), Surgical Pathology|
Diagnosis of Thoracic Diseases (Thoracic Pathology)
- Comprehensive Immunohistochemical Markers including Prognostic Markers
- Evaluation of Lung Cancers, Interstitial Lung Disease, Pleural Disorders including Mesothelioma
- Examination of Biopsy
- Identification of Mutations in Lung Cancer
- Pathologic Analysis & Staging
- False Positive Sentinel Lymph Nodes in Breast Cancer Patients Caused by Benign Glandular Inclusion. Report of Three Cases and Review of the Literature
- Peng Y, Ashfaq R, Ewing G, Leitch M, Molberg K. Am J Clin Path July 2008 130(1) 21-27
- Intraoperative cytologic diagnosis of breast sentinel lymph nodes in the routine, nonacademic setting: a highly specific test with limited sensitivity.
- Litz CE, Beitsch PD, Roberts CA, Ewing G, Clifford E Breast J 2004 Sep-Oct 10 5 383-7
- Interpretive disparity among pathologists in breast sentinel lymph node evaluation.
- Roberts CA, Beitsch PD, Litz CE, Hilton DS, Ewing GE, Clifford E, Taylor W, Hapke MR, Babaian A, Khalid I, Hall JD, Lindberg G, Molberg K, Saboorian H Am. J. Surg. 2003 Oct 186 4 324-9
- HIV Testing, An Update
- Ewing, G.E. Dallas County Medical Society Journal February 1988 74(1) 31-36
- Sporothrix schenckii meningitis in a farmer with Hodgkin's disease.
- Ewing GE, Bosl GJ, Peterson PK Am. J. Med. 1980 Mar 68 3 455-7
- American Association of Blood Banks
- American Society of Clinical Pathology
- College of American Pathologists
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Society of Pathologists