|Medical School||Texas Tech University Health Science Center (2004)|
|Residency||University of California, Los Angeles (2007), Pediatrics|
|Fellowship||University of California, Los Angeles (2010), Pediatric Hematology/oncology|
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplantation in Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes
- Graft-versus-host disease
- Invasive fungal infections in stem cell transplant patients
Dramatic response to rituximab in a child with severe cold autoimmune hemolytic anemia arising after allogeneic hematopoietic SCT
Simms-Waldrip T, Ikeda A, Goldfinger D, Moore T, Yuan S. Bone Marrow Transplantation 2009 1-2
Role of the Aggresome Pathway in Cancer: Targeting the garbage disposal system in cells.
Rodriguez-Gonzalez A, Lin T, Ikeda AK, Simms-Waldrip T, Fu C, Sakamoto KM. Cancer Research April 2008 68(8) 2557-2560
Targeting the aggresome pathway in hematologic malignancies
Simms-Waldrip T, Rodriguez-Gonzalez A, Lin T, Ikeda AK, Fu C, Sakamoto KM. Molecular Genetics and Metabolism 2008 94 283-286
Molecular targets and the treatment of myeloid leukemia.
Ikeda AK, Shankar DB, Watanake M, Tamanoi F, Simms-Waldrip T, Moore TB, Sakamoto KM. Molecular Genetics and Metabolism July 2006 88(3) 216-24
FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 in normal hematopoiesis and acute myeloid leukemia.
Parcells B, Ikeda AK, Simms-Waldrip T, Moore TB, Sakamoto KM. Stem Cells May 2006 24(5) 1174-84
Honors & Awards
- NIH T32 Developmental Hematology Training Grant
- AAP Resident Research Grant
- Magna Cum Laude, Texas Christian University
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology