- Medical School
- University of Michigan Medical School (2010)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2013), Pediatrics
- Use of a cryptic splice site for the expression of huntingtin interacting protein 1 in select normal and neoplastic tissues.
- Graves CW, Philips ST, Bradley SV, Oravecz-Wilson KI, Li L, Gauvin A, Ross TS Cancer Res. 2008 Feb 68 4 1064-73
- Aberrant Huntingtin interacting protein 1 in lymphoid malignancies.
- Bradley SV, Smith MR, Hyun TS, Lucas PC, Li L, Antonuk D, Joshi I, Jin F, Ross TS Cancer Res. 2007 Sep 67 18 8923-31
- Degenerative phenotypes caused by the combined deficiency of murine HIP1 and HIP1r are rescued by human HIP1.
- Bradley SV, Hyun TS, Oravecz-Wilson KI, Li L, Waldorff EI, Ermilov AN, Goldstein SA, Zhang CX, Drubin DG, Varela K, Parlow A, Dlugosz AA, Ross TS Hum. Mol. Genet. 2007 Jun 16 11 1279-92
- Huntingtin interacting protein 1 is a novel brain tumor marker that associates with epidermal growth factor receptor.
- Bradley SV, Holland EC, Liu GY, Thomas D, Hyun TS, Ross TS Cancer Res. 2007 Apr 67 8 3609-15
- Serum antibodies to huntingtin interacting protein-1: a new blood test for prostate cancer.
- Bradley SV, Oravecz-Wilson KI, Bougeard G, Mizukami I, Li L, Munaco AJ, Sreekumar A, Corradetti MN, Chinnaiyan AM, Sanda MG, Ross TS Cancer Res. 2005 May 65 10 4126-33
- Estrogen receptor-positive human epithelial ovarian carcinoma cells respond to the antitumor drug suramin with increased proliferation: possible insight into ER and epidermal growth factor signaling interactions in ovarian cancer.
- Kalli KR, Bradley SV, Fuchshuber S, Conover CA Gynecol. Oncol. 2004 Sep 94 3 705-12
- Hip1-related mutant mice grow and develop normally but have accelerated spinal abnormalities and dwarfism in the absence of HIP1.
- Hyun TS, Li L, Oravecz-Wilson KI, Bradley SV, Provot MM, Munaco AJ, Mizukami IF, Sun H, Ross TS Mol. Cell. Biol. 2004 May 24 10 4329-40
- HIP1 and HIP1r stabilize receptor tyrosine kinases and bind 3-phosphoinositides via epsin N-terminal homology domains.
- Hyun TS, Rao DS, Saint-Dic D, Michael LE, Kumar PD, Bradley SV, Mizukami IF, Oravecz-Wilson KI, Ross TS J. Biol. Chem. 2004 Apr 279 14 14294-306
- Altered receptor trafficking in Huntingtin Interacting Protein 1-transformed cells.
- Rao DS, Bradley SV, Kumar PD, Hyun TS, Saint-Dic D, Oravecz-Wilson K, Kleer CG, Ross TS Cancer Cell 2003 May 3 5 471-82
- Huntingtin interacting protein 1 Is a clathrin coat binding protein required for differentiation of late spermatogenic progenitors.
- Rao DS, Chang JC, Kumar PD, Mizukami I, Smithson GM, Bradley SV, Parlow AF, Ross TS Mol. Cell. Biol. 2001 Nov 21 22 7796-806
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2010)