- Medical School
- Oregon Health and Science University (2004)
- University of Oregon Health Sciences Center - GME (2005), General Surgery
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (2009), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- City of Hope National Medical Center (2010), Hematopathology
Pathology/Diagnosis of Hematologic Cancers
- Bone Marrow, Lymph Node & Peripheral Blood Morphology
- Chromosome Analysis, B Cell & T Cell Gene Rearrangment
- Flow Cytometric Analysis for Lymphomas, Leukemias & Multiple Myelomas
- Immunohistochemistry for Bone Marrow Cancers & Lymphomas
- JAK2 Mutation Analysis
- Molecular Testing Including FISH
- Detection of Intracellular Parasites Utilizing the CellaVision DM96 on Routine Screening of Peripheral Blood Smears.
- Racsa LD, Gander RM, Southern PM, McElvania TeKippe E, Doern C, Luu HS J. Clin. Microbiol. 2014 Nov
- Myeloid and Lymphoid Neoplasm With Abnormalities of FGFR1 Presenting With Trilineage Blasts and RUNX1 Rearrangement: A Case Report and Review of Literature.
- Kumar KR, Chen W, Koduru PR, Luu HS Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 2015 May 143 5 738-48
- Novel r(2)(p25q31) Cytogenetic Abnormality in a Pediatric Patient With Acute Leukemia of Ambiguous Lineage.
- Kim J, Bu L, Koduru PR, Wilson KS, Fuda FS, Kumar KR, Timmons CF, Slone TL, Luu HS Pediatr. Dev. Pathol. 2014 Dec
- ß-Globin Gene Sequencing of Hemoglobin Austin Revises the Historically Reported Electrophoretic Migration Pattern.
- Racsa LD, Luu HS, Park JY, Mitui M, Timmons CF Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2014 Jun 138 6 819-822
- Therapy-induced Secondary Acute Myeloid Leukemia With t(11;19)(q23;p13.1) in a Pediatric Patient With Relapsed Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia.
- Dang DN, Morris HD, Feusner JH, Koduru P, Wilson K, Timmons CF, Cavalier M, Luu HS J. Pediatr. Hematol. Oncol. 2014 Jun
- Homozygous hemoglobin S with concomitant hemoglobin G-Philadelphia: A diagnostic challenge.
- Racsa L, Rogers ZR, Mitui M, Park JY, Timmons C, Luu H Pediatr Blood Cancer 2014 Apr
- Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue (MALT) Lymphoma Presenting as Subglottic Stenosis: Single-Agent Treatment Using Rituximab.
- Bielinski C, Luu HS, Mau T Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2014 Feb 150 2 334-5
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)-associated cytogenetic abnormalities in pediatric chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- Kumar KR, Koduru P, Timmons C, Monaghan S, Cavalier M, Luu HS Pediatr Blood Cancer 2013 Jul
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- American Society of Hematology
- College of American Pathologists
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology