|Medical School||University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2004)|
|Residency||Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2007), Pediatrics|
|Fellowship||Children's Hospital Boston (2010), Pediatric Critical Care Medicine|
- Acute Lung Injury
- Cardiac Intensive Care
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Global Medicine
- Global health
- Medical education
- Medical simulation
- Pediatric acute lung injury
- Pediatric cardiac intensive care
- Adrenocortical function in the postoperative pediatric cardiac surgical patient.
- Green ML, Koch J Curr. Opin. Pediatr. 2012 Jun 24 3 285-90
- Electrical activity of the diaphragm during extubation readiness testing in critically ill children.
- Wolf GK, Walsh BK, Green ML, Arnold JH Pediatr Crit Care Med 2010 Nov
- Inhaled anesthetic for life-threatening bronchospasm: is it ready for prime time?
- Walsh BK, Green M Respir Care 2012 Nov 57 11 1982-3
- Electrocardiographic guidance for the placement of gastric feeding tubes: a pediatric case series.
- Green ML, Walsh BK, Wolf GK, Arnold JH Respir Care 2011 Apr 56 4 467-71
The Prone Position in Acute Lung Injury. In Pediatric and Neonatal Mechanical Ventilation: From Basics to Clinical Practice, Rimensberger PC, ed.
Green ML, Curley MAQ, Arnold JH. (2014). Springer
Congenital Cardiac Defects. In Perinatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care (4th edition), Walsh, BK, ed.
Green, ML (2014). Elsevier
- Society of Critical Care Medicine