A dedicated career of excellence in pediatrics spanning three continents- India, UK, USA, with diverse training and extensive experience of over 20 years especially in neonatology. Listed in Americas Top Pediatricians 2011 - Consumers Research Council of America.
|Medical School||Trivandrum Medical College (1989)|
|Other Post Graduate Training||GSVM Medical College University of Kanpur (1990)|
|Other Post Graduate Training||Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (1995)|
|Internship||Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (2002), Pediatrics|
|Residency||Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (2004), Pediatrics|
- Breast Feeding
- Neonatal Cholioamnionitis Exposure Clinical Trials
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Chorioamnionitis prophylaxis in the newborn , research interest.
- Fetal program point person for the newborn nursery.
Honors & Awards
- Americas top Pediatricians listing
Consumer Research Council of America (2011)
- Americas Top Pediatricians Listing
Consumer Research Council of America (2010)
- International Association of Pediatricians Listing
Top Physicians of the World group (2010)
- Best Speaker award/First place
Karve Kuttan National Medical Symposium, India (1986)
- Distinction in Science 96 %
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Royal College of Physicians, Ireland