|Medical School||Washington University School of Medicine (2007)|
|Residency||University of California San Diego (2010), Pediatrics|
|Fellowship||UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine|
- Immunization in the NICU
- Infant resuscitation
- Neonatal nutrition
- Urinary Tract Infection in Preterm Infants
- Rotavirus Vaccination of Very Low Birth Weight Infants at Discharge From the NICU.
- Stumpf KA, Thompson T, Sánchez PJ Pediatrics 2013 Aug
- G-CSF is an essential regulator of neutrophil trafficking from the bone marrow to the blood.
- Semerad CL, Liu F, Gregory AD, Stumpf K, Link DC Immunity 2002 Oct 17 4 413-23
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2007)
- American Medical Association (2007)
- American Medical Womens Association (2007)