|Graduate School||Birla Institute of Technology - India (2001), Pharmacology|
|Graduate School||Humboldt State University (2006)|
- The hinge-region of the SH3-hinge-GuK unit in ZO-1, the scaffolding protein of cell-cell contacts, is directly regulated by signal proteins.
- Bal MS, Castro V, Piontek J, Rükert C, Walter JK, Shymanets A, Kurig B, Haase H, Nuernberg B, Blasig IE. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry 2012 113(3) 934-945
- Strategies for rapid production of therapeutic proteins in mammalian cells.
- Agrawal V, Bal M Bioprocess International 2012 10(4) 32-48
- Selective impact of MeCP2 and associated histone deacetylases on the dynamics of evoked excitatory neurotransmission.
- Nelson ED, Bal M, Kavalali ET, Monteggia LM J. Neurophysiol. 2011 Jul 106 1 193-201
- AKAP79/150 signal complexes in G-protein modulation of neuronal ion channels.
- Zhang J, Bal M, Bierbower S, Zaika O, Shapiro MS J. Neurosci. 2011 May 31 19 7199-211
- Use-dependent AMPA receptor block reveals segregation of spontaneous and evoked glutamatergic neurotransmission.
- Sara Y, Bal M, Adachi M, Monteggia LM, Kavalali ET J. Neurosci. 2011 Apr 31 14 5378-82
- AKAP150-mediated TRPV1 sensitization is disrupted by calcium/calmodulin.
- Chaudhury S, Bal M, Belugin S, Shapiro MS, Jeske NA Mol Pain 2011 7 34
- Ca2+/calmodulin disrupts AKAP79/150 interactions with KCNQ (M-Type) K+ channels.
- Bal M, Zhang J, Hernandez CC, Zaika O, Shapiro MS J. Neurosci. 2010 Feb 30 6 2311-23
- Effect of protein kinase C and protein kinase A inhibitors on contraction of isolated femoral arteries of SHR and Wistar rats.
- Bal MS, Paulis L, Zicha J, Kunes J Physiol Res 2009 58 6 793-8
- Determinants within the turret and pore-loop domains of KCNQ3 K+ channels governing functional activity.
- Zaika O, Hernandez CC, Bal M, Tolstykh GP, Shapiro MS Biophys. J. 2008 Dec 95 11 5121-37
- Homomeric and heteromeric assembly of KCNQ (Kv7) K+ channels assayed by total internal reflection fluorescence/fluorescence resonance energy transfer and patch clamp analysis.
- Bal M, Zhang J, Zaika O, Hernandez CC, Shapiro MS J. Biol. Chem. 2008 Nov 283 45 30668-76
- American Physiological Society (2009)
- Society for Neuroscience (2009)