- Univ Arkansas Fayetteville (1978), Special Education
- Univ of Arkansas for Medcl Sci (1983), Medical Technology
- Medical School
- Univ of Arkansas for Medcl Sci (1995), Medicine
- Bone marrow progenitor cells contribute to esophageal regeneration and metaplasia in a rat model of Barrett’s esophagus.
- Sarosi G, Brown G, Jaiswal K, Feagins LA, Lee E, Crook TW, Souza RF, Zou YS, Shay JW, Spechler SJ Dis. Esophagus 2008 21(1) 43-50
- Intestinal and oncocytic variants of pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasia. A morphological and immunohistochemical study.
- Albores-Saavedra J, Wu J, Crook T, Amirkhan RH, Jones L, Hruban RH Ann Diagn Pathol 2005 9 (2) 69-76
- Diagnosis of esophageal lymphoma based on brush cytology
- Crook TW, Robinson RA Diag Cytol April 2002
- Bile duct brushings in a pig model: examination of intraobserver variability and variability in specimen quality obtained in sequential animals and between two different brushes
- Silverman WB, Jensen CS, Crook TW, Henke A Int J Gastrointest Cancer 2002 32(1) 31-4